26 November 2008

all of your needs in one basket

Some people considers shopping as an hobby, and for some others, it's even an addiction. But for those whose lack of time, shopping is torturing. For the last few years, we're so helped by the internet. There are a lot of online stores that we could find and browse easily. Choosing things to buy during our office hour is not anymore impossible. But unfortunately, we can't get every of what we want in one or two online stores, and sometimes it drives us mad.

I've been in this kind of situation. Once, when my mom asked me to shop several things for the barbecue party the next day. I only had a few time, and I almost gave it up, until a friend told me to visit here. Only takes a few minutes and I already found more than a half of my things-to-buy list. Uh, that is so relieving. Then accidentally, I dropped by here, out of my plan actually, but the information is too important to be ignored.

So, I recommend my friends every time they need suggestion where to buy things. This is more like a directory for online stores all over the world, it works like Google crawls websites. And there wouldn't be any reason you can not find what you want. Because, all of your need, you can get it all in one basket, here.

No comments: